Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome Friends

Welcome!  My husband, Geoff and I decided to start this space as a place to store our life happenings as well as share them with our friends and family.  Beginning with our wedding, we will update our travels, share life events, and maybe even document our attempt at some DIY projects for our new home.  (stand-by for a kitchen table)  Our posts will mostly be stories told through pictures, so please enjoy!

November 12, 2011 was a rare rainy day in San Diego, but we embraced the wet and got hitched!  After 5 years of dating and a year and a half engagement, we celebrated our special day surrounded by our friends and family.  Since we had so many out of town guests, we decided to make it a weekend event.   Also, we like to celebrate. A lot.

Our amazing wedding planner created a spectacular fiesta inspired rehearsal dinner, in which a tequila tasting and hand-rolled cigar bar set the mood for the weekend. 


Ending the night with open mic speeches and a flamenco dance performance, we were high on excitement for the next day. 
 Hi, I'm Ricki.  This is me getting ready to marry my best friend.
 and this is my husband, Geoff.  Isn't he a catch!? I know, I am a lucky gal.
and we lived happily ever after.


xoxo,
ricki

P.S.  I'd love to share our amazing Thailand and Bali honeymoon with you, but since ALL of our pictures disappeared from our memory card, I don't want to talk about it.  If we are ever able to recover at least one photo, I'll shall post at that time.  

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So excited you guys started a blog! You will have so much fun. Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I just discovered this via instagram. :) What a cute start to a blog. Can't wait to read on! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete