Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Royalty in Lake Tahoe

We were greeted by a bear when we arrived to the Crown Motel in Lake Tahoe at 1:00AM.  Ok, so we weren't greeted by a bear, but we could have been because there was one wandering through the parking lot the next night. and the next night. 

Lake Tahoe is one of the beautiful places I have been to.  It is green and blue with a lot of fresh air.  It has old town charm with its motels and coffee shops.  You should go sometime, really.  We should all go together. 

We spent our short vacation eating (yum), wakeboarding (not me), skiing (not me), tubing (not me), swimming (not me), and catching up with friends (my favorite part!).  You see, I don't actually get INTO the lake.  It is like ice. It is like ice just before it is frozen.   Even the babies went in the water, but they had no choice. 

The sun was warm, the water was cold, but the company was great. 






   




















See, I was there too!
xoxo,
ricki

No comments:

Post a Comment