Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ummm...Hello September.

When did you get here September?  And now we are already half way through the month!  You see, I laid down to take a nap on the beach in August and BAM I woke up and it was September.

Mid-August we went beach camping in Malibu with some lovely company.  I have never been beach camping, but I think we were spoiled with this spot.  Large campsite, perfect unobstructed views, warm (hot hot hot) weather, and the sound of the waves crashing on the shore as we slept each night.  It was a long drive, but well worth it.  I will certainly camp here again.  In fact, I think you should all come with us.  Geoff makes a mean s'more.














xoxo,

r&g

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Especially the picture where the guys are cheesing out in the background! haha Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete