Sunday, December 2, 2012

dressember weekly

December is here!  I know you are all excited for what December brings. I know I am.  My birthday.  Oh, and I guess Christmas too.

This month also brings Dressember: a dress everyday of the month.  I learned about Dressember from my dear friend Vicki, who is super creative when it comes to fashion.  You should follow her and see all the fun dress outfits she puts together.  Since this Dressember I'm dressing for 2, I've decided to participate in Dressember weekly.  I spent some time in my closet looking at my many many many dresses.  Then, I got brave and decided to try some on.  Well, let's just say that anything with a zipper isn't happening.  This leaves me just a few maxi dresses and a couple cotton summery ones.  Getting dressed every morning with a limited wardrobe has been challenging for me, so I fear if I limit it even more to just dresses, that I might have a meltdown.  (l get really hot in my closet trying to get dressed.)  But I want to play!  I will wear a dress at least once a week.  I know this isn't as exciting for all you Dressember members, but I will be following you on your daily dress journey and will be with you in spirit...and one day a week.

Happy December and Dressember friends!



xoxo,

Ricki

2 comments: