Saturday, February 23, 2013

nine months (week 36)

We are nine months pregnant.  Are we there yet?

Weight: I am losing track, but I know I was up another 2 pounds from the last appointment.  It's just water weight, right?

Eat: I don't have that much of an appetite, but I feel weak like I need to eat.  I have been nauseous and having cramps, so it's distracting.

Sweat: I'm hot.  My hands and feet feel hot and sweaty and swelly.  I haven't exercised this week, but now that I am finished with work I plan to walk a little bit every day.

Sleep:  I've napped twice this week.  I am not a napper.

I have been nesting by washing clothes and sheets and blankets and hats and socks and anything else this baby girl might touch.  I really want this little tiny baby to get here so I can put her in all these little tiny clothes and wrap her in little tiny blankets. 



xoxo,

ricki

No comments:

Post a Comment