Sunday, October 14, 2012

Time

I've been thinking lately about how fast time goes, yet everything seems like it happened so long ago.  We are already half way through OCTOBER.  That is a Fall month which means we are nearing the end of the year.  I had made a list at the beginning of 2011 2012 (I actually wrote 2011 first and realized it during my review.  That's how fast time goes, you forget what year you are in!) of "to-do's" or trips that we had planned throughout the year.  When we got married, we had said this would be our relaxing-take-it-easy year, but we were obviously fooling ourselves.  I looked at this list this morning and realized I don't even remember going to Big Bear! I am sure I had a blast...  


Reviewing this list and this year reminds me of how lucky we are.  I always tell myself we need to rest and just be home, but then I think of all the wonderful experiences we have created together and on to the next adventure we go!

We have one more mini vacation planned for this year and it is the most important one of all:  our one year wedding anniversary.  We will be sleeping in a yurt on a cliff in Big Sur.  No cell service, no interruptions, just us.  It will be the perfect wind-down to our hectic, but amazing year.  

We will settle into our new home with our new baby and live happily ever after...

the end.

Ha!  Just Kidding...you just wait until next year!  We've already began planning our first trip with the baby.

xoxo,

r&g&__

P.S.  I found this while packing yesterday and then I really had a moment of holyshitwearegrownupnow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment